Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Traditions




Once again we enjoyed our standard traditions for Christmas Eve. We have family over for dinner and we play games for as long as we can stay awake:) Of course then Randy and I stay up late wrapping the Santa presents and I make sticky buns that I can just pop in the oven Christmas morning. The kids still, yes still, leave the plate of cookies for Santa and I take their picture by the fireplace. Then Randy helps them build a fort in Davis' room and they all sleep together, yes still! I love that they still want to enjoy our traditions even if they are teenagers. They are still just kids to me!


2 comments:

Marie said...

I love the idea of family traditions. I think no matter how old they are, they will always remember these and teach them to their children! Hope you had a great holiday and an even greater New Year!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Love their physics project--great video! Good job, ladies!!!