Friday, November 21, 2008

To shop or not to shop...


So every year I debate about fighting the crowds the day after Thanksgiving for those bargain prices. Some years I've done the early morning thing and other years I stayed home and slept in my warm cozy bed. I'm truly wondering what will happen this year with our sagging economy. Will the crowds be worse or are people just cutting back altogether? I came across a website that has "leaked" many of the Black Friday deals. I am amazed that there is an entire website dedicated to Black Friday!! Regardless, here is the site and if you are shopping for something particular you can see if it will be worth your while to get up in the dark and stand in lines:) You can sort by store, item, etc. so Happy Black Friday to you! (http://www.blackfriday.info/)

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

I have only gone Black Friday shopping once and that was last year.It was almost fun:)
I read all the ads and not sure that much makes me want to get up at 4am.

Marie said...

I stay home and give the daughters cash to shop for the grandkids! I get the best of both worlds! Enjoy if you decide to go.