Monday, October 6, 2008

College visits


On the days when I'm not monitoring Nolan's college application process, I am taking Kelsie on college visits. Her ambition is to play soccer and that's another story all-together. I have helped her research Texas schools that offer women's soccer programs and we created a spreadsheet with all of the information. Now we are picking throught the list and fitting in visits on weekends inbetween the madness. So far we have seen Texas State and Southwestern and were able to attend their soccer games as well. The whole process has become much more competitive since I went to UT a hundred years ago! Back then it just seems like my friends went to UT or A&M and that was that. If you were a decent student, you got in and figured the rest out later. Such big decisions for my little kiddos!


No comments: