Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a Miracle!

Anyone who has an almost 13-year old boy can probably relate to my frustration of trying to take pictures of him. I have many pictures of the top of his head or of a blanket on top of his head or the back of his head as he avoids every picture that I try to take. I'm not sure what is going on in that supposedly developing brain of his...I think he's already taken too many hits to the head in football. Maybe he's been playing without his helmet when the coach isn't looking! Anywho, he was chosen as an outstanding student for the first 6 weeks of school and of course they have the little ceremony at school. This year as 8th graders they have earned the pleasure of having the ceremony in the library instead of the loud and lovely gym. Ok now I know he's not smiling...he's even scowling I think, but I did get his face and he is even standing next to one of his parental units!

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Aren't boys so opposite than girls when it comes to the camera?? He is really growing up!

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up! And hey, its a photo, even if he isn't smiling :)