Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why Jell-o?


I am finally getting back into the blogging world. The quote about jell-o fully describes my life at this point in time. I have 3 teenagers and my every day is much like jell-o...mostly sweet, but very messy, jiggly and uncontrollable. You know, my teenagers are somewhat moldable like jello, but nailing them down on anything is next to impossible. My oldest, Nolan, is in the process of applying for college...each day is a struggle and we are digging our way through the sticky process..."Did you ask your teacher for a recommendation letter?" "Did you register for the SAT?" "Did you finish your second essay?" "Do you really want to go to college:)?" "Did you order your transcripts?" I'm like the teacher in Charlie Brown and all he hears is wah, wah, wah! Well I guess we'll know we're really in trouble if we end up with pudding instead of jell-o...that really would be a mess!

No comments: