Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NHS

Last night Kelsie was inducted into the National Honor Society. Nolan was on the planning committee so he handed out programs and ushered the new members. It's really kinda cool that we can go to an event and see both of them which happens often since they are only a grade apart. Of course when one of them leaves for college right after the other, I won't be thinking it's too cool. I think I found the perfect investment for me...Kleenex! Oh well...just think of all that scrappin' time I'll have! OH wait..nevermind. I'll have to get a real job to help pay for those college years.

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Good for them!! That is always such an honor!! Handsome and beautiful all together!!

lindz said...

So proud of my cousins! What a smart brood we are!